Who we are
Last Updated: 7th January 2022.
Who We Are and What We Do:
VoyaGoGo is a travel themed website and blog, which aims to provide insight to travelling.
We bring our experience of travel to you, so that you can make the best of your trip.
Our content is provided via the website and supported by related social media accounts.
What Personal Information We Collect and Why.
Simply, we only collect information to allow us to communicate with you and for you to communicate with us. We operate on the basis of your consent, which you can withdraw at any time. We also analyse traffic to the site, to enable us to improve and develop content to meet user’s needs.
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Newsletter Mailing List: Should you opt-in to our newsletters, we collect your name and email address.
- Blog Post Comments: If you comment on a post on our site, then we collect your name and email address to be able to process your post. Your email address will not be publicly visible, although any information you volunteer in the post can be seen publicly.
- Cookies: We use analytics softwarer to gather statistics and data about the use of our site. This information is aggregated and always used anonymously but may collect your IP address is the process of this tracking. We never seek to use this in any other way or with other data.
- Contact Form Emails: If you contact us via the contact form on this website, we will collect your Name and Email address. At your discretion you may also supply additional information such as telephone number or address. This information is only held for the purposes of processing your enquiry. Your consent will be sought through the contact form process.
- Social Media Accounts: Whilst we don’t collect data from social media, it should be understood that if you comment or respond to a post, then your social media username may be publicly visible on the relevant social media account. We may embed social media posts into this website.
We currently don’t sell products or services directly from this website.
We currently don’t have user accounts, so data is not collected for this purpose.
To passively use this website, you do not need to supply any personal information.
Who We Share Your Personal Information With.
This Website may use third-party service providers to enable use to analyse and track site performance, and to communicate with you.
This Website currently uses the following third-party service providers:
Google Analytics – We use Google Analytics to track website usage and provide information such as referring websites and user actions on the site. No personally identifiable information is kept by Google Analytics.
IONOS Hosting – Our website and related files are hosted by an IONOS data server in Berlin, Germany. The site uses an SSL certificate. The only information held, is when you choose to supply your name and email address in adding a comment (see above).
VoyaGoGo does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 18. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
Your consent. You can remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting email@example.com
How We Store Your Personal Information
Information collected through this website is securely on a server hosted by IONOS. The server is located in their Berlin Data Center in Germany.
Your comments online are kept for (a) as long as the article in question remains, or (b) until you ask us to remove your comment.
The data kept in this way is only digital data. There are no physical copies. Deletion takes place as and when data meets the requirements above.
Your data protection rights
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Name: Tony Collins-Fogarty at TDF Media
Address: 74, Parkland View, LEEDS, LS19 7DZ
Phone Number: +44 113 328 0845
How To Complain.
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us in the first at the address or email listed above.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk